Navigation links

Search

only search this blog

About Me

My photo
I love all areas of Photography! Getting to know my clients is great so I can show their personalities in their photos! The photo shoots are always full of fun! So call today and book yours! 386-292-6750 I travel most anywhere I am needed!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Weddings!!!

Oh I love shooting Weddings!!!   Let me create a special Wedding Package for Your Special Day!!!!

If You ask a couple who has been married for years what they have from their wedding day it will be Pictures!!!
No one has cake, flowers, favors, music..........   :O   It is Pictures!  So make that the most important thing on your Special Day!!!  Capture those Memories and Cherish them Forever!!!


Blog Archive

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones