Navigation links

Search

only search this blog

About Me

My photo
I love all areas of Photography! Getting to know my clients is great so I can show their personalities in their photos! The photo shoots are always full of fun! So call today and book yours! 386-292-6750 I travel most anywhere I am needed!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

More Reviews!

Review: She went over the TOP!!!

11/10/2009

  • Mary A


  • What was your favorite wedding photo? All of my wedding photos are great. I have more then I could have ever imagined.... Kim was wonderful and captured moments I missed!!!
  • How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? Kim fit in with my wedding, she new the pictures I wanted done and exceeded that with her abilities.
  • What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? Included in my photo ppackage was engagement pics, rehearsal pics, and wedding pics (tons)!!!
  • How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? Kim had done pictures of me while in highschool... She is very friendly and wants to make your day unique and special. She also wants your input on poses, timing and places. She is wonderful and does a GREAT job!!! Since then she has done my pregnancy pictures and we are working on "Trash the Dress" pictures.

    Blog Archive

    music


    Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones