Navigation links

Search

only search this blog

About Me

My photo
I love all areas of Photography! Getting to know my clients is great so I can show their personalities in their photos! The photo shoots are always full of fun! So call today and book yours! 386-292-6750 I travel most anywhere I am needed!

Sunday, September 01, 2013

Kim Ingram Photography

well I am finally able to own my name on a server!   :)  Yippy!!!!!  
so I will be changing from KZ Photographic Images  which I have had since 1984......WOW......long time!
Now .....   Kim Ingram Photography
you can also view at :
http://www.KimIngramPhotogarphy.com


Stop! Close your eyes! Feel each breath you take! Feel your heart beating! With your eyes still closed...move your toes...now your fingers....Just THINK about it! As you go throughout today just pay attention to everything! EVERYTHING!.................................
Kim IngramPhotography LIFE is a BEAUTIFUL thing! Enjoy each and every moment to the fullest! Don't dwell on the Past......it can not be changed! ONLY Learned from! Have a PLAN~don't
 just wonder aimlessly through you day.......LIVE LAUGH LOVE!
LIVE LIFE WITH A PURPOSE!!!! It goes by way too fast.....don't wake up one day and think......"woa! where did the time go! WHY didn't I................."
:) ♥ :D


Kim.........

Blog Archive

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones