Navigation links

Search

only search this blog

About Me

My photo
I love all areas of Photography! Getting to know my clients is great so I can show their personalities in their photos! The photo shoots are always full of fun! So call today and book yours! 386-292-6750 I travel most anywhere I am needed!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Weddings With Personality

http://kzphoto.smugmug.com/K-Z-Photographic-Images/Wedding-Gallery/11576743_Q2R3L9#!i=815609701&k=SqJfpMx

I just Love Weddings!!!
If you ask a couple who have been married for years what they have left from their marriage it would be PHOTOS......Make Your Day Special!  Remember what is most important!  Memories!  Call today and we can discuss your needs!
Kim
386-292-6750
Kzphotokim@gmail.com


Blog Archive

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones