Navigation links

Search

only search this blog

About Me

My photo
I love all areas of Photography! Getting to know my clients is great so I can show their personalities in their photos! The photo shoots are always full of fun! So call today and book yours! 386-292-6750 I travel most anywhere I am needed!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I had a great time yesterday with the ppsnf Dream Team Mock Wedding at Villano Beach!!!

Amy and David and the others were soo great in being patient as we learned interesting ways to pose and taking advantage of areas that you might not think of for using as a background. Just sparked my creative ideas even more!

I can't wait to get the days Video and Cd of images the photographers did. Thanks to all!

Please enjoy this little clip from the end of the day on my little video cam.

Blog Archive

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones