Navigation links

Search

only search this blog

About Me

My photo
I love all areas of Photography! Getting to know my clients is great so I can show their personalities in their photos! The photo shoots are always full of fun! So call today and book yours! 386-292-6750 I travel most anywhere I am needed!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ft. White D-n-T Horse Show 10-26-08







I had a great time today taking pics at a horse show in Ft. White. I met alot of very nice people.



It was a bit COLD this morning! But it turned out to be a great day! Check out the funny pic of the day!!!






Check out my site to view others from the show.









also check out www.myspace.com/kzphoto to see other types of photography that I do.






thanks



Kim



kzphoto@alltel.net

Blog Archive

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones